Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Determine what type of physical and logical topology will be

used for each scenario. Substantively...
Determine what type of physical and logical topology will be used for each scenario. Substantively explain the reasoning for your answer.

Create a visual representation of each chosen topology by copying and pasting the shapes provided in Appendix D—such as a bus, ring, star, or mesh—into a Microsoft® Word document. Note that you will need to use the Draw feature in Microsoft® Word to create lines between the shapes, and you may have to use some shapes more than once. Refer to the Figures 3-1 through 3-4 of Guide to Networking Essentials for examples.
7/15/2012
David L.
David L., Engineer

My name is David.

By when do you need this completed?

Do you just need an example of a bus, ring, star, and mesh included in the document?

Thanks.
i need to know if you are familiar with this particular problem, and it is 2-1 through 2-4 instead of 3-1 through 3-4
I have the Microsoft Guide to Networking Essentials and understand the topologies however am not sure I have dealt with this exact problem.
what more do you need to know then
do you need me to send the problems to you?,what more do you need to know then
Yes, please post a link to them here - that should be all I need.

Also, please let me know when you need this completed. Thanks.
,
Network Hardware Essentials of Guide to Networking Essentials ,
By when do you need this completed?

Thanks.
i need it by monday please.
Ok thanks. I will start work on it.
oh ok then
thanks
Smile
Is it ready yet David L.

Still working on it and will then post for you today.

Thanks for checking in.
ok that's cool then.

Thanks,

Marty
Ok thanks Smile

While working on this I noticed that there is more than one version of the book. Can you please post the questions as I need to compare with what I am using. Thanks.
,
Hands-On Project 2-2: Using Wireshark with a Hub
Time Required: 20 minutes
Objective: Use Wireshark on a computer connected to other computers via a
hub to see that all data is repeated to all stations.
Required Tools/Equipment: Three computers (minimum) with Ethernet NICs installed;
10/100 or 10/100/1000 NICs are preferable, but 10 Mbps NICs will also work. Computers
can be configured with static IP addresses or can use Automatic Private IP Addressing
(APIPA). Three patch cables and a 10/100 hub, although a single-speed hub will also work.
Description: In this project, you run Wireshark on a group of computers connected via a
hub. This project shows that a hub repeats all data to all stations so that Wireshark can capture
packets generated by all stations. In the next project, you compare this behavior with a
switch.
This is project 2-2
is this what you wanted David
Ok so what you really need is diagrams of the hands on projects and not the questions at the end of the chapter?
YES I DO
YOU MUST EXPLAIN THE REASONING ALSO
rEAD THE ORIGINAL ASSIGNMENT THAT I SENT YOU PLEASE
Yes, I understand. So for each of the hands on projects 2-1 through 2-4 and not the end of chapter questions, draw the topology of the project and explain the reasoning for the topology and what happens in the project correct?
Also, what does your version of the book have for question 2-1 (my version has wireshark installation and test run) 2-3?
Thanks.
yes mine does also
Ok thanks. Also, can you please post 2-3 here as well?

Thanks.
i need to fax it to you tomorrow
Do you have an image of it scanned in that you could post at the link below?

http://www.wikisend.com
do you have a fax that i can send it to?
Just Answer does not have a fax service so we may have to use a fax to image converter service. Do you have an image of it scanned in that you could post at the link below? http://www.wikisend.com
yes but it is very long though
That's ok. Please post it at that site and then post the download link here and I will then download and let you know when I have it.

Thanks.
how do i do that ,
how do i do that please
it want let me copy and paste it
it will not allow me to copy and paste it either
i can give you my log in information and you can see it that way ok
If you have it in digital format but cannot copy it, and if you are using a Windows computer, open the page to question 2-3 and press the ALT and PrtScrn or Print Screen keys at the same time and then click the Windows Start button then All Programs, Accessories then Paint and then click the Edit menu in Paint and click Paste and a screenshot of the page should appear. Then click File then Save As and save it as a JPEG or JPG file. Then upload it to Wikisend and post the download link here so I can download. Thanks.
i will have to give it to you tomorrow
that when i can get to a windows operating system
You can do this as well with a Mac if that is what you are using. To do this with a Mac press the Command and Shift and 4 keys at the same time and drag a square around the area you wish to screen shot then when you release the mouse button it will take a screen shot of the area and place it on your computer desktop. You can then upload it to Wikisend and post the download link here so I can download and view it.
no i donot have a mac. can i give you my log in information please and get it like that please
Unfortunately I cannot login to your computer through the Just Answer system.

What is the name of the operating system on your computer that you are using to view the document?
ZUNE
can't you go into my school web site and get it please, i will give you the information you need to access it, ok?
Ok please do.
It is https://axiaecampus.phoenix.edu, my log in information is mateen1211
and 1955moo, and go to the material section and you should be there, it is under week 1 materials
let me know please that you have found the information you need please
Ok I have the information and have logged out. Thanks.
oh ok cool then, thanks
Thanks. Working on it now.
oh ok then i will be up late tonight then so when ever you finish, just let me know please. and thanks buddy
Ok will do.
cool then
Hello, Please click the link to download the answer document: click here
Also, please let me know when you have downloaded it successfully. Thanks.
can not check it out until i get home at 1:30 ok
Ok, thanks for letting me know.
David it will not let me download. Check it out again please
it keeps saying the web page cannot be found
get with me please David

I apologize for the delay. Since the download is not working let me upload to a different site. I will then post a new link here for you shortly. Thank you for your patience.
ok then
Hi, David hows its going now buddy? I really need this project like right now. Please get back to me asap please
Hello, Thank you for your patience. I have uploaded the document to a different site and tested the download which seems to work with Firefox and Safari. Please click this link to download: click here Please let me know when you have successfully downloaded the document.
David L.
David L., Engineer
hi, i got it and it looks good to me thanks so much david. where do i click on accept at please?
Very good. Also, the positive rating is the Accept.

Thanks.
i wanted to know can you answer another question for me please?

Complete Case Projects 3-1, 3-2, & 3-3 of Guide to Networking Essentials. After determining if a client-based or client/server model will be used, substantively justify your choice in 200 to 300 words.

Read the “Fiber Distributed Data Interface Technology” section through the end of the chapter in Ch. 3, “Network Topologies and Technologies,” of Guide to Networking Essentials.

Read Ch. 5, “Network Protocols,” of Guide to Networking Essentials

By when do you need it completed?
by tomorrow if possible
Ok thanks.

Can you provide the informtion from the book like you did earlier (since we have different editions of the book)?
i can give you my log in info: it is mateen1211
1955moo
Ok thanks. I will take a look and let you know if I have any questions.

Thanks.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
yes i do need help with that also
Ok so to what does the question "After determining if a client-based or client/server model will be used, substantively justify your choice in 200 to 300 words" refer to? Please provide more information. Thanks.

David L.
David L.
David L., Engineer