Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

Dr. Steve here are my next assignments: 1. Briefly describe

Dr. Steve here are my next assignments:

1. Briefly describe four federal laws and statutes enacted solely to punish cybercriminals. What is the focus of each law or statute, and what types of penalties does each carry? What type of cybercrime can result in a cybercriminal being sentenced to life in prison?

Your response must be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.

2, What is DNA, and where does it come from? How can it be used to prove a person’s guilt or innocence? How is law enforcement proactively using DNA profiling to solve crimes?

3, What is omertà, and how does it apply to organized crime? Explain the characteristic features of the code of conduct followed by Sicilian American criminal groups. How does this code affect the organization of crime syndicates?

4,
Briefly explain the following forms of white-collar crime: corporate, financial, environmental, and terrorism-based. Which form do you think causes the most damage, and why? Your response must be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Answer
Good morning Lawrence,

Thank you for your requests. When do you need to have these reports completed?

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Steve,

If i could get them on Sunday or monday that would be great.

Thanks

Lawrence.

I will be sure to have them posted no later than next Monday.

Yours truly,
Dear Lawrence,

I am just dropping a line to let you know that I am continuing to work on your reports and will have them done sometime today.

Hope all is going well.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Good Evening Dr. Steve,

You can post them tomorrow if you like.

Thank You

Lawrence
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Good Morning Dr. Steve,

I just wanted to remind you in the report to please if you could put in cited text in the report as per my professor and include the text book as one of my sources in the reference page as well. I am currently downloading my assignments at this time.

Thanks again

Lawrence

Good afternoon Lawrence,

Thank you for the excellent bonus and the excellent feedback. It is always a pleasure to work with you.

I noticed that two of the reports did not include the in-text citations. I will include them and repost the two relevant reports momentarily.

Speak to you soon,
Dear Lawrence,

Attached are your 2 revised reports with the in-text citations added. Also, is your text still “Corrections: An introduction (3rd Edition)”? If so, it is included in the reference section of all four reports.

Please CLICK HERE to download your report on “Four Federal Laws and Statutes Enacted Solely to Punish Cybercriminals”.
Please CLICK HERE to download your report on “White Collar Crime”.

Let me know when you have downloaded the reports successfully and I will delete the reports’ links for privacy per your standing order to do so.

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Good Afternoon Dr. Steve,

Thank you again and yes the above mentioned text book is still my current text book source.

Regards,

Lawrence

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Steve,

Correction!! my text book source is the following:

Schmalleger, F. J. (2011). Criminology Today: An integrative Introduction (Sixth Edition). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, Inc.

Regards,

Lawrence

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Steve,

Thank you for the updated reports. I have downloaded them.

Lawrence

Do you need me to add Schmalleger, F. J. (2011). Criminology Today: An integrative Introduction (Sixth Edition). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, Inc. into the references for these reports or have you already done so?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Dr. Steve,

No worries. I took care of it. Thanks again for your continued support.

Yours Truly
Lawrence