Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I need an expert who is in psychology field.

Customer Question
I need answers of these...

I need answers of these questions. Theses are from my psychology class.

A researcher is interested in examining the effects of therapy (psychoanalytic therapy vs. cognitive therapy) and medication (drug A vs. drug B) on depression levels. Describe the assignment procedures for each type of design listed below. Make sure to clearly indicate the conditions in the experiment, how your group/s of participants will go through these conditions, and when the dependent variable is measured. (you can assume, for simplicity, that there is no pretest).

b) A Repeated-Measures Factorial Design. c) A Mixed Factorial Design. d) A Counterbalanced Mixed Factorial Design. e) Finally, which assignment procedure do you think is most appropriate to use in this experiment (given the variables being studied)? Why? What advantages/disadvantages are there in using this assignment procedure compared to other assignment procedures?

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Homework
6/10/2012
Tutor: David L., Engineer replied 5 years ago
David L.
David L., Engineer

My name is David.

Is there a format requirement (such as essay format or short answer for each question)?

Is there a length requirement for the answer?

By when do you need it completed?

Thanks.

Hi there is no foramt for this and there is no length for these answers.

I just have no idea how to answer.

i didn't post number a because i think i got the answer from my friends, but i will post it here as an example.

a) idependent group design

There are 2 iv and each iv has 2 leves. first iv is therapy and levls psycholoalytic therapy and congitive therapy. second iv is medication and levls drug a and drug b. the dependent variable is measure depression levls, there are 4 conditions in this design. first is psychoanalytic therapy and drug a. second condition is psychoanalytic therapy and drug b. third condition is cognitive therapy and drgu a. forth condition is cognitive therapy and drugb. we randomly assigned groups into 4 groups and each participants only involve in one condition.

i will really appreciate you if i can get the answer today.

Thank you so much.

Thank you for the additional detail. Unfortunately, I will not be able to complete it by today but can get it to you tomorrow. Would that be ok?

yes if "I can get the answer, i can wait." i just want to make sure i can get the answer.

actually i have more questions, but these are the most urgent stuff.

When i get the answer from you, i want to ask you more questions. is that ok?

and how can i keep the connection with you?

Ok thanks. Then I will start work on it and post the answer tomorrow.

To post more questions you can request me by posting the questions at the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-david-l/

I will be notified when post the questions so I can respond right away.

Thanks.

should should i keep this page? or can i close this page?

when you post the answer, will i be notified when i log in?

i'm wondering how it will work

Yes, you will be notified via email when I post the answer.

Also, press the CTRL and D keys on your keyboard to bookmark this page. Then you will be able to look in your web browser bookmarks or favorites and click on the link to this page to return here and respond when needed. Then you will be able to close this page and still have quick access to it when needed.

Just let me know if you have further questions about how it works.

Thanks.
Thank you so much!!!
Your welcome :)
David I was wondering if You are working on the questions :)

Thanks for checking in. Yes I am still working on it.

Thanks.

Thank you so much! I really apreciate it. My friend gave me a kinda hint for the questions, but I still have no idea. I hope this helps you.

graphic

Great, thanks! Smile

Please click the link below to download the answer document:

click here

the website is saying the file doesn't exist.

Umm can you upload the file again?

I kinda need it soon.

Yes, I will upload it again and post another link here shortly.

Thanks.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
David L.
David L., Engineer

I download it and I'm very satisfied! Thank you so much!

Was your major Psychology?

Ah! Actually I might need to ask you a few more questions something like previous one.

I'm not sure yet, but If I need your help, I need the answers by Wed night or Thur morning becasue my test is Friday morning. Do you think it's possible?

I will let you knwo again. Thank you again! you saved me!

Yes, I do have a degree in Psychology :)

And, yes, just let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

David I have another question. I have to get the answer by tmrw night becasue I have the test on Friday morning. I tried to ask you the question on the link that you told me.

but when I used your profile page and tried to make the payment (deposit), it was showing me I'm was gonna have appointment with another person. How can I ask you directly?

You can post the question and place "For David L. Only" in the subject line and then let me know when you post it so that I can respond.

Thanks.
David L.
David L.
David L., Engineer