David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

Need help ASAP on 4 questions

Customer Question

Just need the questions answered completely! ASAP

Question 1

Provide five behavioral examples of each of the following categories of behavior, especially behaviors that could be of particular interest to cross-cultural psychologists: a. Affective behavior b. Cognitive behavior c. Psychomotor behavior

Question 2

Sometimes our behavior is closely connected or caused by human development and sometimes it is primarily dependent on learning. a. Provide three behavioral examples for affective, cognitive, and psychomotor behavior caused primarily by DEVELOPMENT. (So, you will have 15 examples.

b. Provide three behavioral examples for affective, cognitive, and psychomotor behavior caused primarily by LEARNING. (This will be 15 additional examples.)

Question 3

Frequently cross-cultural psychologists find that examples of behavior caused by learning and experience show greater cross-cultural differences than are behaviors more likely caused by human development.

a. Explain what this statement means.

b. Now, do a little Google research on the current Lakota culture (South Dalota) and the first generation Mexican American cultures and show how learning more effectively distinguishes these differences by providing three affective behavioral examples. For each example, describe the affective behavior. (This background research does not need to be extensive--just do enough to answer the question.Remember the PEW link that you learned about this week.)

Question 4 Price-Williams reminds us that it is essential NOT to reify the term, “culture.” However, for this question, let’s pretend that we (you) are a cross-cultural psychological researcher investigating para-linguistic affective behaviors in two different cultures. Make five statements using the word, “culture,” as the subject of a declarative sentence that indicates that you are NOT following Price-Williams advice and that you ARE reifying the term, “culture.”

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes need help badly on this
Expert:  David L. replied 5 years ago.

I can work on this for you. If I complete it later this afternoon or tomorrow morning would that be ok?

Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
that's okay, please answer all the questions with detail and I think the 2nd questions says it has to have 3 examples but 15 all together, you'll see what I mean when you look at it. It needs 5 examples!
Expert:  David L. replied 5 years ago.
Ok thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no prob.
Expert:  David L. replied 5 years ago.
Smile
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how are you coming on this? Just curious, Thanks
Expert:  David L. replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for checking in. Still working on this one as well and will be posting soon.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
k thanks would like this by tomorrow morning :)
Expert:  David L. replied 5 years ago.
Ok. I am working to post it sooner.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no problem :)
Expert:  David L. replied 5 years ago.

I apologize for the delay. Please click the link below to download the answer document:

click here

David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
got this one downloaded now. Thank you :)
Expert:  David L. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
got it, thanks again: ) I'm sure I will have more assignments so please make sure you look for them!
Expert:  David L. replied 5 years ago.
Ok thanks and will do.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
would you be interested in doing these, "Need help FAST with 4 cultural psychology questions ASAP"

Please let me know ASAP Thanks
Expert:  David L. replied 5 years ago.

I can help if you do not need them completed before Monday. If that is the case I can work to complete them by then.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i responded to the question :)