Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

HELP HELP!! I NEED TO GET A PASSING GRADE ON THIS QUIZ!1.

HELP HELP!! I NEED TO GET A PASSING GRADE ON THIS QUIZ!
1. ACCORDING TO KANT THE MORAL WORTH OF AN ACT IS DETERMINED BY ITS CONSEQUENCES (TRUE OR FALSE)
2. KANT'S FIRST FORM OF THE CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE IS DERIVED FROM THE NATURE OF OBLIGATION AS UNIVERSALLY BINDING. (TRUE OR FALSE)
3. ACCORDING TO KANT, THE STOREKEEPER WHO CHARGES AN EQUAL PRICE TO ALL HE CUSTOMERS BECAUSE SHE LIKES THEM IS ACTING "OUT OF DUTY". (TRUE OR FALSE)
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)