Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

The Sopranos(1999–2007)—all had main characters portraying

The Sopranos (1999–2007)—all had main characters...
The Sopranos
(1999–2007)—all had main characters portraying a particular group in a stereotypical manner. The fact is that stereotypes still do exist.

What is the overall storyline and setting of the television program? Who are the main characters?
Does the program portray the main or supporting characters in a stereotypical manner in terms of race, ethnicity, or gender? If yes, describe the stereotypes and explain how the stereotypes might promote prejudice and discrimination. If the program does not seem to promote stereotypes, explain how it was able to avoid doing so.
Discuss the impact of stereotypes depicted in the media on individuals and society, using at least two contemporary examples.
6/7/2012
Josie-Mod
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
yes i am still waiting for answer.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Chris12
Chris12, Teacher

Hello, do you require assistance?

What day and time is the assignment due? How many pages or words are required? APA? How many references do you need? Is there additional information to complete the assignment?

3 paragraph and one reference is required one page is all needed and tonite if possible.

It will be completed by tomorrow evening.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris12
Chris12, Teacher

If you need help again please let me know.

Chris12
Chris12
Chris12, Teacher