Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

would you like to help me

Customer Question
would you like to help me
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Homework
6/4/2012
Tutor: Alex, Engineer replied 5 years ago
Alex
Alex, Engineer

Alex :

I would be happy to help if it's a topic on which I'm an expert. What were you needing assistance with?

Customer:

a checkpoint in accounting:

Customer:
  • r u there
  • Customer:

I saw where you have helped someone in the past with the same assigment in the archives

Alex :

Yes, if it's a discussion question in accounting I might be able to help. If there are several formulas not sure would just need to see the question.

Alex :

If it's the same question as before just post the link here and I may have the answer.

Customer:

this was your link

Alex :

Yes, I still have it. One moment....

Alex :

Here you are, just remember to accept or click the smiley face:

Alex :

http://wikisend.com/download/430660/ethics.doc

Alex :

Thanks, Alex

Alex :

Is that it?

Customer:

that is it for now, I do have a more lenghty assignment due sunday

Customer:
    Alex
    Alex, Engineer
    Alex
    Alex
    Alex, Engineer