Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Compare Leonardo da Vincis Annunciation with the Peter Paul

Customer Question
Compare Leonardo da Vinci’s Annunciation...
Compare Leonardo da Vinci’s Annunciation with the Peter Paul Rubens painting of the same subject. Which painting has more drama and why?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Homework
6/3/2012
Tutor: Mijcar, Teacher replied 5 years ago
Mijcar
Mijcar, Teacher

Mijcar :

Rubens' Annunciation has more drama because it conveys a sense of motion. Da Vinci's painting is essentially static with the two figures posed kneeling and sitting. Ruben has angels in the air and obejcts dropping all of which makes the viewer anticipate what will happen next. And this creates the drama.

JACUSTOMER-hbpjatcs- :
Mijcar :

Are you going to have more questions? If so, I will keep checking for them.

JACUSTOMER-hbpjatcs- :

Thanks Mijcar for your prompt assistance I really appreciate it!!!

no more questions today. Thank you so much again for your help

JACUSTOMER-hbpjatcs- :
Mijcar
Mijcar, Teacher
do you write research papers also?

No. That is I write my own, but not for other people. However, I am available to help anyone write their own, to guide them through the process.

Think about it. I know there are people who will do it for you, but you might feel good knowing you can write your own.

best wishes,

mijcar

thank you

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Mijcar
Mijcar
Mijcar, Teacher