akch2002
akch2002, Engineer
Experience:  Home work expert
46493125

Can someone quickly help me with these? Questions: write

Customer Question

Can someone quickly help me with these?

Questions: write questions and show all work and relative % error.

1. 50g or water at 200C is add to 70g of water at 400C. Use the law of heat exchange to find the final temp.

2. Determine the final temperature when 50g of ice at -100C is added to 200g of water at 300C. Use online resources to find the specific heat of ice. Show all steps in the heat exchange process.

3. A typical water heater holds 30 gallons or about 120kg of water. If the incoming 220C water is to be heated to 400C and electricity costs $.12/kWHr, how much will it cost to heat a full tank of water? (A kWHr is 3.6x106J)
Category: Homework
Expert:  akch2002 replied 5 years ago.

I hope questions are to be written as given below. Kindly confirm.

Kindly inform time in hours in which you would like to have answers for these questions.

2. Determine the final temperature when 50g of ice at -100C is added to 200g of water at 300C. Use on line resources to find the specific heat of ice. Show all steps in the heat exchange process.

3. A typical water heater holds 30 gallons or about 120kg of water. If the incoming 220C water is to be heated to 400C and electricity costs $.12/kw hr, how much will it cost to heat a full tank of water? (A kw hr is 3.6x10^6J)

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

1. is suppose to be 50g OF water at 20 C and 70g of water at 40 C.

2. 50g.. 10C & 200g... 30C

3. 22C... 40C..

Sorry don't know why it showed the extra zero. I honestly have a half hour to figure these three questions out. If you cant help in this short time frame, its okay. I will just do my best. I just can't get these three.

Expert:  akch2002 replied 5 years ago.
I may try. Thanks.
Expert:  akch2002 replied 5 years ago.
I hope you would like to have answers only. Kindly inform.
Expert:  akch2002 replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.