Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

Good Morning Dr. Steve, Here are my four discussion questions

Customer Question

Good Morning Dr. Steve,

Here are my four discussion questions that i am submitting. They are due Wednesday evening.

1. Define crime and deviant behavior. Provide examples of behavior that is criminal but not deviant, deviant but not criminal, and both deviant and criminal.

Your response must be at least 75 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.

2. When describing the history of criminological research and theory development, what three eras did Laub identify that characterized criminology during the past 100 years? What was the timeframe for each era, and what did he say about criminology development during each time period?

3. What four stages are generally followed when conducting scientific research? Briefly describe what each stage involves and how it can be applied to criminology.

Your response must be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.

4. Why is it difficult to achieve a unified or simple definition of crime? What are the four definitional perspectives of crime that are found in contemporary criminology? How does each perspective define and describe crime? Which viewpoint do you think is the most accurate, and why?

My text book for this class is: "Criminology Today" An intergrative Introduction. Sixth Edition, by Frank Schmalleger.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
Dear Lawrence,

It is good to hear from you. We need to somehow ferret out who is posting questions in your name. I left a more detailed message on your other post. I hope all is well.

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Good Evening Dr. Steve,

I did what you recommended and changed my password XXXXX my account. Do i still need to resubmit my previous assignments that were sent to you. Let me know.

Regards,

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
Good evening Lawrence,

I suppose there is no need to resubmit the assignments. Do you have any idea who might have accessed your account? Also, can you think of a way for me to know that it is actually you I am speaking to?

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Good Evening Dr. Steve,

For every assignment I send i will introduce myself or end my emails with Semaj2012.

how does that work.

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
Dear Lawrence,

I think now that you have changed your password XXXXX have secured your computer -- we can just move forward without any other changes. (Just try to be sure not to let anyone else use your computer or access your password).

Could you tell me when the above reports are due?

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
If i can get them by Friday or Saturday evening that would be fine. Thanks again Dr. Steve.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
I will be sure to have the reports posted no later than Saturday evening.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you Dr. Steve.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
You are welcome.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
Good afternoon Lawrence,

Just dropping a line to let you know that I should have your reports completed within the next 3 hours.

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Good Afternoon Dr Steve,

Thank you for the update. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Regards,

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
Thank you, Lawrence. I hope you are having a good weekend as well.

Best regards,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
Dear Lawrence,

I underestimated the time for completing the final drafts of the reports; however, I should be done in no more than another two to three hours.

Best regards,
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
Good morning Lawrence,

Was combining the reports into one long report the way you wanted the responses to be structured?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Good Morning Dr. Steve,

It was good. I was a bit lost at first but i figured it out. I was used to receiving them the way you always attached them separately along with the references per assignement. For my future assignement if you could attach them separately along with the references i would appreciate it. Again thanks for you help as always and I will be in touch soon.

Lawrence

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
I will be sure to have them all on separate documents in the future. Did you want me to separate them and resend them or have you already done so.

Best regards,

Steve
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Steve,

you dont have to do that. I got them sorted and posted to my student black board successfully. Thank you and I hope you are having a good weekend.

Lawrence.

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
Thank you, Lawrence. I will now delete the report link for privacy per you standing order to do so.

Yours truly,