Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

I need somebodys help please! Gentile, D. A., & Walsh, D.

I need somebodys help please! Gentile, D. A., & Walsh, D. A. (2002) A normative study of family media habits. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, 23 (2), 157-178.

Valkenburg, P. M., & Cantor, J. (2001). The development of a child into a consumer. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, 22 (1), 61-72.

MICKEY MOUSE MONOPOLY- reaction 2 paragraphs (based on the articles)

CONSUMING KIDS 1 HOUR YOUTUBE reaction 2 paragraphs (based on the articles).

After reading the two articles (Gentile and Valkenburg) Do you think co-viewing can be the answer to the effects of media on children? (2-3 sentences) Explain in your own words Bandura's learned aggression- (2 sentences)..

What messages does G.I. Joe sell? Barbie? 2-3 sentences... Due Saturday,tomorrow,6pm...
DearCustomer

I have been able to locate "A normative study of family media habits"; however, I have not been able to locate "The development of a child into a consumer". Do you have a copy of "The development of a child into a consumer" that you could send in an attachment?

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
https://www.box.com/s/44bb43fb2cc66c3fda26
https://www.box.com/s/c29d0aaa532165ece015
Here are both articles
DearCustomer

Thank you for your message. Would it be acceptable to have the reports completed by 7:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time tomorrow?

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yeah,absolutely fine! I would really appreciate if u can help me with this assignment!
I will be sure to have the assignments posted on Schedule.
Best regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you. Let me know if you need more information
I definitely will.
DearCustomer

I am just dropping a line to let you know that I am now reviewing the final draft of your assignments and will have them posted within the next hour.

Speak to you soon,
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the bonus and the excellent feedback; it is sincerely appreciated!!

If you would like to contact me directly in the future – just make “Dr. Steve” the first two words of your question and post the question in the Homework category.

Most sincerely,