akch2002
akch2002, Engineer
Experience:  Home work expert
46493125

Pick a circuit with at least two loops, one or more voltage

Pick a circuit with at least two loops, one or more voltage or current sources, select an input and an output, compute transfer function . Include the circuit and explanations.

Select a transfer function from those written below, graph its magnitude and phase characteristics
G1(s) = s(s+10)/[(s+1)(10s+1)]
G2(s) = (5s+1)/[s(2s+1)(s+1)]
G3(s)=(s+100)/[(s+10)(s+1)]
G4(s)=s(s+5)/[(s+1)(s+100)]
Category: Homework
Expert:  akch2002 replied 5 years ago.
Can you give the circuit details?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This is 2 different question and they didn't give us any information for the circuit. this question is for Analytical method in engineering technology. If you tell me how to upload a file i will give you an example of the circuit from text book.
Expert:  akch2002 replied 5 years ago.
I will take a two loop circuit and upload the answer. I will plot magnitude and phase for G1(s). Kindly indicate dead line for replying this question.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
you can work until tomorrow if you want......but please make sure you include the calculations, explanation and graphs..

Thank you
Expert:  akch2002 replied 5 years ago.
Today itself I will try to reply. I will use MATLAB to find Bode( magnitude as well as phase) plots. I will give MATLAB codes to find the plots.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I never learned matlab:( give me the codes i would like to try them buh if it's possible please send me the print screen of the lab:)

Thank you....
Expert:  akch2002 replied 5 years ago.
OK. I will do.
Expert:  akch2002 replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.