Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

quoting,summarizing,and paraphrasing sources

Answer the following questions in 150 to 200 words at the end of the appendix J. this is the link https://www.box.com/s/7f34e38fc5471404c0f7

The topic is Education

How do you determine which information is noteworthy?

How do you determine wheter to summarize,paraphrase or quotes a sources.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I still waiting.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 5 years ago.
Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer! I'll be happy to help you with this.

Here are my thoughts on this -- I've put them in a separate text file for your convenience: (link)

If there is anything else I can do to help, please don't hesitate to let me know. If this answer is acceptable, please remember to click 'Accept' or give positive feedback when prompted. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Eric thank you for the information you send me but did you open the appendix J. Can you opened and fill it out the appendix J is some information that is missing. like insert article summary,quotes and references and the topic is about education.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 5 years ago.
My apologies, I thought you only needed help with the questions at the bottom.

What exactly do you need for the rest? It sounds like you want a sample of how to summarize, paraphrase, and quote an article -- what article?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the topic of the article is education. yes you need some sample of how to summarize,paraphrase and quotes.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 5 years ago.
Ah, gotcha! Want me just to find any education article to use as my sample?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes find any article
Expert:  Eric M. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD