Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

Criminal Communications

can you please describe the differences between the listening barriers " relating to communication", so that I can have a better understanding,and then Develop a scenario relating to criminal justice that discusses one of the barriers,.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Chris Parker replied 5 years ago.
Hi!

How long should the response be, and what is your deadline?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the response should be at least 3 paragraphs in length and is due by 9pm tomorrow evening.
I will post by 5 PM EST today.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience: Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.