Jabi
Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.
45811717

Two partners who own progressive Business Solutions, which

Two partners who own progressive Business Solutions, which currently operates out of an office in a small
town near Boston, just discovered a vacancy in an office building in downtown Boston. One of the partners
favors moving downtown because she believes the additional business gained by moving downtown will
exceed the higher rent at the downtown location plus the cost of making the move. The other partner at
PBS opposes moving downtown. He argues, ‘we have already paid for office stationery, business cards,
and a large sign that cannot be moved or sold. We have spent so much on our current office that we can’t
afford to waste this money by moving now.” Evaluate the second partner’s advice not to move downtown.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jabi replied 5 years ago.
Hello dear client,

Thank you for requesting my help,

I can assist you with this one, i am currently working on your assignment and will post the solution within next twenty minutes time for you.

Thank you!

-Jabi
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hello Jabi ,

thanks for your Response ,

Take a twenty minutes , i am waiting for you.

Expert:  Jabi replied 5 years ago.
Hello dear client,

You are most welcome anytime,

Let me know if you have more assignments/questions for me as i am available to assist you.

-Jabi
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

yes I have two more Questions.

but please first give me answer for this , Question ..

thank you ,

Parameswaran

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I waiting for you ,

please give a support , already 20minutes ago.

Thanks,

Parameswaran

Expert:  Jabi replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Suppose Bill is on a low-carbohydrate diet. He can eat only three foods: Rice Kris pies, cottage cheese,

and popcorn. The marginal utilities for each food are tabulated below. Bill is allowed only 167 grams of

carbohydrates daily. Rice Kris pies, cottage cheese, and popcorn provide 25, 6, and 10 grams of

carbohydrates per cup, respectively. Referring to the accompanying table, respond to the following

questions:

Units of food marginal utility marginal utility marginal utility

(cups/day) of Rice Kris pies of cottage cheese of popcorn

1 175 72 90

2 150 66 80

3 125 60 70

4 100 54 60

5 75 48 50

6 50 36 40

7 25 30 30

8 25 18 20

a) Given that Bill can consume only 167 grams of carbohydrates daily, how many cups of each food will he

consume daily? Show your work.

b) Suppose Bill's doctor tells him to further reduce his carbohydrate intake to 126 grams per day. What

combination will he consume?

Expert:  Jabi replied 5 years ago.
Hello dear client,
Thank you for requesting my help, I have already started work on your assignment and will post the solution pretty soon for you :)
-Jabi