Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

Only 200-300 words! Penn foster review Chapter 11

Only 200-300 words! Penn foster review Chapter 11 (A Guidance Approach for the Encouraging classroom). Then read the scenario below and prepare a response 200 - 300 words in essay format. David, a student in your preschool classroom, is playing in the dramatic play area. After a five-minute warning, clean up time begins, but David continues to play in the kitchen. Roger approaches David and informs him that it's time to clean up, David becomes angry and throws a plastic hot dog on the ground, yelling that Roger is not the boss of him. Using the intervention considerations, what would your response be? Knowing that David has a tendency to have trouble transitioning, how else could you manage your classroom transitions to be more effective for David?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am still waiting for an answer...I need this ASAP
Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD