Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

Consider a car. In 3-4 paragraphs, answer the following:

Consider a 'car.' In 3-4 paragraphs, answer the following:

What details are important if you are doing an abstraction for a driving simulation?
What details are important if you are doing an inventory program for a car dealer?
Are these the same? Why or why not?
Hi. Thanks for your question.

I think I can help with this. Is this question in relation to computer programming?

Kind regards,
Susan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, Object-Oriented Applications.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
If you could also be sure to explain abstraction in general as well as from the perspective of Java it would much appreciated. Thanks!
Hi. I think I should opt out and refer you to a different expert.

Kind regards,
Susan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok, no problem. Will you be doing the referring, or should I repost my question?
Hi, I will have this for you tonight.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Awesome Alex, much appreciated. I'm on CST so if I don't accept your response before I head to bed tonight, don't worry I'll do so as soon as I get to my office tomorrow morning. Thanks again.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Well that sure was quick! Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX best.
No problem. Just happened to hit my area of expertise perfectly with this question.

Thanks again, Alex