Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

hey! ive asked this question but was unfortunate enough to

hey! i've asked this question but was unfortunate enough to get a mediocre response. if you could shed your intellect on it i would very much appreciate it.

Should mental illness be a question to pose on future employees? Or students????

We all know about the Virginia Tech shootings a few years ago...should something have been done to prevent those shootings? Specifically, focus on the issue of confidentiality and mental illness. Do other people have the right to know whether I am diagnosed with an eating disorder, schizophrenia, or depression??

A few short paragraphs would suffice for an answer. Please list any sources cited. Thanks!

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes, but i need it in 8 hours. lately my questions have been ill answered or not answered at all. any advice?
Hey! Thanks for requesting me, I'll be happy to help. I'll have my thoughts to you shortly.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD