akch2002
akch2002, Engineer
Experience:  Home work expert
46493125

1. When sulfuric acid is a component of polluted air, it chemically

1. When sulfuric acid is a component of polluted air, it chemically attacks statues, memorials, and monuments made from limestone. Given that the most common mineral in limestone is calcium carbonate, describe how these limestone objects are corroded by the sulfuric acid in polluted air. What chemical reaction is involved here? 2. Oleum or fuming sulfuric acid available commercially in concentrations ranging from 20 to 99.9% sulfur trioxide. A. What is the percent by mass of sulfur trioxide (SO3) if oleum is expressed as 3H2SO4 . 5SO3? Show your solution. B. Discuss at least three potentially hazardous features associated with concentrated sulfuric acid. I have two questions for you to answer. 

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Kindly indicate dead line for replying these questions.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I need it by friday, thank you
I will try it and let you know if I can help you. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you and you will be compensated
Welcome.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Good answer, bu it must be 300-500 words APA formatting with references.
I am aware about APA formatting and, hence, can not do in APA format.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok
Sorry, I am not aware about APA format and, hence, can not do it.
Had you mentioned in the beginning itself that you wanted answers in APA format, I would not have tried these questions at all. Can you not accept the answers as such? I can give the references and you can convert the answers in APA format.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok, thanks
OK.
I referred the following web sites to reply your questions.

1. http://web.fccj.org/~ethall/h2so4/h2so4.htm

2. www.ccohs.ca › ... › Chemical ProfilesSulfuric Acid

3. nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/1761.pdf