Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

Eric M

Eric M Can you help me understand the ClubIT website?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ty
Expert:  Eric M. replied 5 years ago.
Hi! Thanks for requesting me. I may be able to, but I'm not immediately familiar with it. Can you give me a bit more information?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

This is the assignment and the point on the site that I need to cover.

◦Read Appendix C with background information on Club IT.
◦Visit the Club IT Web site, www.wiley.com/college/rainer, for additional information about the business. Click on Student Companion Site for the course text. Click on Club IT under the Browse by Resource tab on the left. Click on Club IT. Click on the links on the left to access different information about Club IT.o Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper addressing the mission and clientele of Club IT. Include functional areas and how they use information resources including intranet (for example, the password XXXXX log-in is clubit), to accomplish their mission and serve their clients. Identify their use of organizational information systems, such as enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management, to accomplish their mission and serve their clients.
◦Format your paper according to APA guidelines. ◦Grading rubric

Expert:  Eric M. replied 5 years ago.
Hmm, I'm sorry, I'm not able to locate the information you're mentioning. I don't see a way to find that information on the URL you mentioned.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I have opened and found it. This is how I did it. Typed in the URL, went to the bottom of the last book being sold and there is a drop list for companion websites (Visit companion websites) and the student link is found there. Was this what you meant?

Expert:  Eric M. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD