atluriram
atluriram, Professor
Experience:  MASTER OF COMMERCE, BACHELOR OF LAWS, COMPANY SECRETARY QUALIFICATIONS
22289965

Hello I have two discussion questions due wednesday, please can somebo

Hello I have two discussion questions due wednesday, please can somebody answer it, get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you :)
1)Every American is entitled to government funded health care." True or False. Defend your answer.
2)The Patriot Act violates the right of privacy/protection against search contained in the Fourth Amendment." True or False. Defend your answer.

atluriram :

sir/madam

atluriram :

I undertook the assignment and will submit answer within 24-48 hours

atluriram :

with regards

atluriram :

atluri ramesh

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello I dont see the answer of my question, can you contact me as soon as you can please :)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok I got your message, is due wed please get back to me as soon as you can :)
Hello again,

I'm so glad I was able to get a message to you regarding this question you requested me to answer yesterday, so you understood why I couldn't respond. Once locked, no customer nor expert can read/reply to the questions.

I see that you posted the same question this morning, but did not include my name on it. I will leave the question for the other expert to answer, since he replied to you already.

Please remember to request me by name for any future questions you would like me to help you with, and I hope we can work together again, soon. It's always my pleasure to be of help to you! Smile

Best regards,
Cher
Sir/madam

I herewith submit the answer. You can download here

With regards
atluri ramesh
atluriram, Professor
Experience: MASTER OF COMMERCE, BACHELOR OF LAWS, COMPANY SECRETARY QUALIFICATIONS
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
For Cher, thank you Cher, I didnt understand what happen, I thouth you couldnt work with me again, but I will ask for you next week. Thank you CHer :)
Sir/madam

I have submitted answer. Please check

with regards
atluri ramesh
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
To Atluriram, Thank you for your answer, do you do assignment to of 1000 words, plz . If you do can you do one for me, I am jam with to many classess.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
atluriram, Professor
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
To JA Support Team:

Is due sunday APA format Thank you :) Email me as soon you get it :)

1) Part I : Arizona Statehood

a) Create a chronological narrative of 750-1,000 words describing and analyzing the events that impacted the process of Arizona becoming a state. Include the key events from the following periods in Arizona history:

i) The Preterritorial Period

(1) The Spanish Period

(2) The Mexican Period

(3) U.S. Controlled Period

ii) The Territorial Period

iii) The impact of the Progressive movement on the creation of the Arizona constitution, including the declaration of rights, ballot initiatives, and recall of judges.

Please include references

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
To JA Support Team
Second part assignment due sunday

2) Part II: Arizona Constitution

a) Create a chart or matrix summarizing the powers and functions of the three branches of Arizona's government:

i) List each branch of government, and identify the powers and functions of each branch. Bullet points may be used.

ii) Outline the procedures for amending the Arizona Constitution. Bullet points may be used.

iii) Write a 250-500 word reflective analysis on the amendment process for the Arizona Constitution. Is this a "fair" process? Does it give too much power to the people? Do you think the Progressive framers would approve of the way the process has been used thus far? Why? Defend your rationale.

b) Utilize the required readings, academic Web sites and the GCU e-Library, as resources for this assignment.

c) While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Yes, I would love to continue to work with you, but just remember that you will need to begin a 'new, separate' question next week in the Homework Category, and type 'For Cher' to begin the question. I will see it as soon as I log in (usually in the early afternoon, Eastern time), and will reply as soon as I read it. (do not post the question to this thread; it must be a new, separate post).

Have a great week!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
For CHer
Cher two discussion question, please email me as soon as possible that you recieve it.Due on wednesday, thank you :)
1)"All federal court justices should be elected by the people." True or False. Defend your answer.
2)"The Supreme Court has had a minimal impact on education in America." True or False. Defend your answer.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
To atluriram
Hello the assignment that it was due this sunday I didnt receive it, can you resended for me please, I have to give it to the teacher. Thank you for everything :)
sir/madam

I clearly told that you should have ask as separate assignment and I could not find any suchbb assignment. Besides, some other experts will take as I am not eligible to do this work

with regards
atluri ramesh