Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

Cultural Representations in Africa and the Americas Explain

Customer Question

Cultural Representations in Africa and the Americas
Explain whether you see a common thread that unites early African cultures e whether you see these cultures as very different; refer to specific examples to support your explanation.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, I was trying to get logged on with Dr. Steve if he is available
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.

DearCustomer

Attached is your new report on “Early African Cultures”.

Please CLICK HERE to download.

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Dr. Steve I have already finished with this question it was due last sunday 04/15. I have new questions if you are available.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
DearCustomer

It is good to hear from you. The above report was posted on 4/15 on your original post but never accepted.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, I had to finish before midnight and wasn't sure if what time you would get back to me. I would really like your input in regards XXXXX XXXXX questions. Is this a good time for you because i have several questions or would tomorrow be better?
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
Thank you,Customer

I could do a few questions tonight and then continue tomorrow: if that works with your schedule.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

That's fine. Here is the first couple of questions.

Greek Legacy

• Compare a specific example of life in Ancient Greece or the Hellenic world to that found in contemporary life in the U.S.
  • Describe one way that you see a particular tenet of Greek philosophy reflected in the modern Western worldview
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.

DearCustomer

Attached is your new report on “A Specific Example of Life in Ancient Greece that can be found in Contemporary Life in the United States”.

Please CLICK HERE to download.

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you Dr. Steve I will followup with you tomorrow to finish the rest of the questions. I will be online around 6:30 p.m est if you will be available.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
Thank you, Customer. Was the report on “One way that I see a particular Tenet of Greek Philosophy reflected in the Modern Western Worldview” acceptable?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes.
Expert:  Dr. Steve replied 5 years ago.
1