Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

Hi Alex, how are you? I hope youve been good. Need your

Hi Alex, how are you? I hope you've been good. Need your assistance with this assignment.
Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation outlining performance-based total compensation plans for two organizations. The organizations must be in different industries, have different employee groups, and utilize different pay strategies.

Describe the pay strategies being used. Because the organizations have different employee groups, the key objectives for each group should be different. In each organization, how is pay used to drive those objectives?
Wells Fargo is one and Google is the second organization.
The question I have to answer is: In each organization, how is pay used to drive those objectives. Between 2-3 slides. Due Saturday, thanks

Alex :

Hi, doing good. I can have this for you by your deadline.

Alex :

Thanks, Alex

Customer:

Hi Alex,

Customer:

Instead of doing the slides, could you put the information on a word document? Just enough info for 2-3 slides. The team leader is putting the presentation together, we just have to provide the info. Thanks

Alex :

Sure, no problem.

Hi, all set. Almost 2 pages of stuff which should be more than needed for 2-3 slides but wanted you to have some leeway in what you could pick from for the presentation.

http://wikisend.com/download/569080/PerformanceBasedCompensation.doc

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Alex, have another assignment I need assistance with. Let me know if you can help. It's due by next Monday.

You are an HR leader in a newly formed organization with 150 employees. Management has asked you to provide them with a proposal that describes two to three retirement plans that could be offered. In the proposal, you must identify specific requirements of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 the organization would need to fulfill.

In addition to the proposal, management has asked you to design a communication plan that encourages employee participation for one of the proposed retirement plans.

• Resources: Assigned readings, ERRs, the Internet, and other resources

Prepare a proposal and communication plan of 1,400 to 1,750 words. In your communication plan, include components that encourage participation in the retirement plan. Answer the following questions:

• How will you communicate information to employees?
  • How often will you communicate information to employees?
  • What tools or methods will you use to communicate the plan?
  • How will you overcome resistance to participation?
  • How will you get employees to enroll?
  • How will you communicate the plan to make it attractive?

Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.

Hi, hope things are well. This is a fairly extensive report. Let me know the bonus being offered and I'll let you know if I can complete it for that price.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
About $170-180 and bonus
This one is listed at $40 so if you will pay $150 bonus on this question that will provide enough commission to cover my time. It will take a few days. Let me know if that works and I'll start the research tomorrow.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
That one for 40 was the previous one you did for me. I posted under this question to find out if you were able to assist. So is $170 to $180 ok?
Yes, I'll just post the answer here.

Thanks
Alex

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok great thanks. It's not due til next Monday so take the time you need.
Great. Thanks!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Alex,

I'm sorry for not responding earlier this week. I had a family emergency I had to tend to. I hope you understand. I haven't checked the assignment yet. I'll will do that tonight and I'll post your money after midnight tonight. Thank you for your hard work. I appreciate it.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Ok, the other question is closed. Thanks again for your patience in working this out. Let me know when posted.

Thanks
Alex