BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

Choose a current news event from the health care

I Need this  for tommorrow please help me 

Choose a current news event from the health care industry related to one of the folIlowing topics: Purchasing prescriptions online Health care reform Family health insurance coverage Write a brief overview of the situation, and analyze the legal challenges surrounding it, specifically highlighting the following: What is a possible law that applies to the situation? What one major legal challenge could arise from the situation? Do you think the legal challenges are reasonable or not? Do you think the law you outlined will be successful or not? If applicable, address a personal experience.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
write 400–600 words Tommorrow at 9:30 pm et
Sounds good. I'll talk to you tomorrow! Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ty
Here is your answer. Please be sure to ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and please consider adding a bonus for super work. A bonus and positive feedback are always warmly appreciated! Smile Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can you help with this

What is the job of the marketer in helping customers and potential customers know about the product? In addition to your own interpretations, incorporate the following ideas in your discussion: The definition of marketing The marketing mix Considerations about whether the product is ready to go to market Descriptions of at least 2 marketing concepts that can be used to help sell the product

Already Tried:
rite 300–400 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments
Sure, when is this due?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
tonight at 9:30
I will do my best... Is this EST?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ya
Here is your answer. Please be sure to ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and please consider adding a bonus for great work. A bonus and positive feedback are always warmly appreciated! Smile Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
cAN YOU HELP with this one

In a business context, there are thousands of legal claims that occur frequently in a company’s course of operations. Often, the management team must come to together to determine if a lawsuit is warranted. Choose 1 of the following situations, and analyze the costs and benefits of the decision to bring or settle a lawsuit by the company. As a key member of the management team, you will need to lead the others to a conclusion through your research

Situation 1: The small printing company that you do business with recently declared bankruptcy. You paid your invoice of $150,000 for 500,000 color brochures, in full, before the printer sought bankruptcy protection. The problem is that only 365,000 brochures were delivered. The printer claimed the remaining brochures were in route. The shipment was supposed to arrive 3 weeks ago.

Situation 2: One dismissed employee claims that she was treated unfairly by being asking to work overtime with no pay. She was a salaried, exempt department manager. She claims that she was asked to travel to another location to help set up various events for a client and that she should have been paid overtime because it was outside her regular duties. She is seeking $18,000 in unpaid overtime.

Students should analyze 1 scenario and create an argument that studies the following factors regarding the lawsuit:

What is the probability of winning or losing the case? Why?
How much money do you estimate the company will win or lose if the case goes to court?
Estimate the lawyers’ fees and other litigation costs.
Estimate the amount of time lost by company personnel.
List 2 factors that seem unique to this particular scenario.
Consider the long-term effects of the reputation and relationship of your company with its constituents.
Consider possible psychological costs associated with lawsuits.

Optional Information:
Subject: Introduction to Business Law

Already Tried:
Deliverable Length: 800–1,000 words
Sure. When is this due? And please keep in mind that I usually ask for a bit more for more pages of text. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
tonight or tomorrow night
I will work on this for you tomorrow during the day. Thank you!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can you help me with this

You have been the Vice President of Information Technology at ABC Hospital and have recently accepted a position as Chief Information Officer (CIO) at another organization. Unfortunately, ABC Hospital is unable to recruit your replacement within 45 days and has asked you to create a detailed outline of the health care system you have developed for the organization. The hospital has requested that you include the following information in your outline:

Provide an overview of how the organization is structured and why it is structured that way.
Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the organization and the delivery of health care.
Discuss why the organization implemented the health information management system-wide.
Outline the credentialing and certification process the organization utilizes.
Identify the key users and their roles in the electronic health record system.
Provide rationalization of how the health record was created (patient database and documentation standards).
Provide some suggestions on how to improve the organization's health care delivery system.

700-1000

I'm afraid I can't get to this until Thursday at the earliest, so I am going to opt out for another expert to help you. But, thank you for thinking of me! BMW