Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Pls help due on 4/11/12 wednesdayResearch plays an important

Pls help due on 4/11/12...
Pls help due on 4/11/12 wednesday Research plays an important role in helping public health professionals develop effective programs and health interventions based on theory. Because behavior cannot be isolated (similar to a pathogen), certain issues are inherent when generating theories of behavior to determine causes. Human behaviors—especially health-related behaviors—are complex and multifaceted. To design effective health promotion programs and plan effective interventions, public health professionals can turn to theory and the research and data that support theory. To prepare for this Discussion, reflect on the Literature Review you conducted for PUBH 6635 and that you are updating for this course. Answer Questions below: in 250-350 words 1) Summarize how research has informed your practicum experience. Include something you learned from the literature that surprised you, or share an experience that supports what you read in the literature. -Research has informed my practicum experience, by allowing my preceptor and i to Routinely measure and report client employee populaton outcomes, and impact of health preventive education, its allowed us to identify health management opportunites by reviewing info from claims on high risk clients who may need care coordination. Also allowed myself and agency staff to obtain info need to provide individualized health education, guide client members to appropriate patient education programs, and guide us in chosing appropriate annual prevention outreach campaigns. -With my literature review i realized how job performance can be impacted due to lack of affordable health care and preventive screenings, members reports they are less likely to go to MD office unless condition becomes serious or life threatening, or they refuse preventive screenings that are too expensive which is not cost effective because, members end up being admitted when conditions are not diagnosed early or worsen, and then it cost them more money to get the treatment at a hospital. REFERENCES: BELOW is the section of LIT Review I'm referring to. -Obviously, Dr. Besser has elucidated the tenets of the WHO (2012) definition of health relative to health and healthcare not being related to (WHO, 2012)”[…] merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” Dr. Besser also illuminates the contents of Malouf’s (2011) study of employer based wellness programs and associative strategies directing employees to deal with health problems such as diabetes (p. ). Realizing this could become a much bigger issue for the employee, his/her family and even the employer, the company in India (Malouf, 2011), “offers free comprehensive medical checks for employees.” Additionally, too, the company offers discounts on medical services for dependents (p. 15). Other companies in the Philippines regularly conduct surveys relative to happiness, job satisfaction, engagement and sense of empowerment and monitor employee behavior to suggest changes therein (p. 15). After all, any change in productivity or attitude may suggest larger issues are present. Since these aspects are crucial to one’s social and emotional well-being, as articulated by the WHO (2012) definition of health, these strategies fulfill the definition. More importantly, they engender productivity not only within the company but society itself (p. 15). -LITERATURE REVIEW Minkler, M. (2004). Ethical challenges for the “outside” researcher in community-based participatory research. Health Education & Behavior, 31(6), 684–697
4/10/2012
DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hi! Thanks for your request! I can help. DXJ

DXJAnswerMagic :

I'm working through the rough draft now..............

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hi! Your answers are here

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hope this helps! DXJ

DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic