Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Suppose that workers involved in manufacturing are paid less

Customer Question
than all over workers in...
Suppose that workers involved in manufacturing are paid less than all over workers in the economy.What would be the effect on the real income distribution within the economy if there were a substantial tariff levied on manufactured goods?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Homework
3/24/2012
Tutor: Steve, MBA replied 5 years ago
Steve
Steve, MBA

hello what is the minimum requirement for this?

HI
No minimum requirement . just answer it like a short answer. Thank you
Tutor: Steve, MBA replied 5 years ago

This would cause a re-distribution of income from non-factory workers to factory workers, assuming some of the tarrif profeeds were distributed to the factory workers.

Please let me know if you have further questions

Please do not forget to press ACCEPT if satisfied as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer

Steve

Can you give me more detail about this. Thank you
Tutor: Steve, MBA replied 5 years ago

I am confused, you said there was no minimum? Just a short answer?

Hi
Thank you. It is don't have minimum.but I think it is too short. Can you write a little bit more.Around 5 to 6 sentences. Sorry for the confuse.
Tutor: Steve, MBA replied 5 years ago

I can provide this detail if you can offer a $5 tip/bonus.

This is fair.

Please let me know if this is agreeable to you.

sure go a head
Tutor: Steve, MBA replied 5 years ago

okay I will post something shortly

Tutor: Steve, MBA replied 5 years ago
PLEASE NOTE THAT EXPERTS ARE ONLY COMPENSATED WHEN THE ACCEPT BUTTON IS PRESSED

.

JUSTANSWER IS AN HONOR SYSTEM AND EXPERTS ARE ONLY COMPENSATED WHEN THE ACCEPT BUTTON IS PRESSED

.

EVEN IF YOU ARE ON A SUBSCRIPTION WITH UNLIMITED OR MULTIPLE QUESTIONS ACCEPT STILL NEEDS TO BE CLICKED TO CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

THANK YOU

*

*

*

*

Before reading my answer below, please note that I do not receive any credit or compensation whatsoever for my time and effort until the green ACCEPT button is pressed. Thank you.

Please do not forget $5 tip/bonus as discussed.

Here is your answer as promised: CLICK HERE and then press "download"

Please let me know if you have further questions.

If I have answered your question, I would kindly ask that you please press the green "ACCEPT" button so that I receive credit for doing so.

>>>>>PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRESS ACCEPT <<<<<

thank you in advance.

Steve

Steve
Steve, MBA
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
The answer is wrong.
Tutor: Steve, MBA replied 5 years ago
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Steve
Steve
Steve, MBA