Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

$15 bonus for an original answer to the following. Need this

in 24 hours. Use an search...
$15 bonus for an original answer to the following. Need this in 24 hours.

Use an search engine on the Internet to find examples of images or Web sites with images of bad grammar used in advertising, company Web sites, or news articles. For example, you can search "bad grammar in advertising" or "bad grammar examples" and

•Click on any of the Web sites listed, or
•Click "Images" at the top to view only images (from Web sites) with tags matching your keywords. If you click on the image, it will take you to the Web site location.
Find at least 3 examples of poor grammar on various Web sites, making sure to list your Web references. For example, you might click and use Motivated Grammar as a starting point for searching for your examples.

If you are able, right click the image to copy it, then paste the image on the Discussion Board directly (with the link for reference). If you are unable to do so, it is sufficient to provide only the link.

In your Discussion Board posting, include the following:

•A description of the grammatical errors you found in each of your examples (i.e., wrong word, misspelled word, run-on sentences)
•Your edited version
•Your opinion on how the errors reflect on the company, author, or editor. How do you personally feel about the company given the grammar error involved?
3/20/2012
getsetgo
Hello GMC,
I am working on it. Will post the answer tonight.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
getsetgo
I'm waiting to speak to somone at your corporate office because the bonus money will not transfer. If this is not fixed by the AM I will post the bonus with a different credit card. Sorry for any inconvience, thank you for the answer and I assure you, you will get your bonus.
Thanks. I will wait.
Hello GMC,
Hope your issue with credit card is resolved.
I am going to call them because they haven't returned my emails.
no problem.
getsetgo
getsetgo
getsetgo, MBA