F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

I dont need anyone to write the paper here,

I don't need anyone to write the paper here, I just can't figure out the calculations (overseas and missed the class). If I can get the calculations and answers to the bullet points, I can take that and write a paper out of it. I pay and tip very well. Thanks!!! Find a company with debt and that pays dividends. You can use the following stock screener to find a company:http://www.google.com/finance/stockscreener. Add the criteria of long-term debt to assets to ensure the company has debt. Add the criteria of dividend per share. Find the company’s financial pages at:http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml. Look at the long-term debt on the balance sheet. Determine the coupon price, the length until maturity and the yield to maturity. Calculate today’s price of the bond. List the pertinent information on the bond you chose and then Calculate the price of one bond from one company. Choose another company, find a bond, list all pertinent information and calculate today’s price. Which bond is receiving the better price? Explain your answer. From a time value of money frame of mind, what does each rate say about the viewpoint on the time value of money? What does that tell you about the credit rating of each company? Which company has a better credit rating? Explain your answer. Based on the credit rating, which company do you think the bank feels more secure will pay back the loan? Explain your answer. Why does the bank charge more interest for one company than another? What does the credit rating say to an investor? Which bond looks more attractive from the company’s view point? Explain why you chose the answer you did.
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 years ago.

Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed :

Hi By what time do you need the answer, thanks

Customer:

Anytime in the next 12 hours or so if it's possible. I can pay extra if needed.

Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed :

I can try my best to give the answer by next 12 hours, thanks.

Customer:

Ok, thank you. If it's a little later I suppose that's ok as well, I just need it for sure in the next 2 days please. Is that going to be ok?

Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 years ago.
yes,it seems okay
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.