Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I am working on a pro forma cash flow budget for Guillermo

Attachment: 2012-03-10_213926_fin571_guillermo_furniture.xls I am working on...

Attachment: 2012-03-10_213926_fin571_guillermo_furniture.xls

I am working on a pro forma cash flow budget for Guillermo Furniture Store for the next 5 years. I need to create one for the high-tech option and the broker option but not sure if I am on the right track. Need Help FAST! I can send attachements
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2012
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

MuhammadCustomer:

It will be my pleasure to provide you the answer, if you could send data thanks.

JACUSTOMER-z6fh9x0v- :

I included the attachment in my question.

JACUSTOMER-z6fh9x0v- :

Let me know if this helps

MuhammadCustomer:

The figures for all 5 years will remain the same as there is no details are given, moreover, it may be assumed that any change due to inflation is offset by cchange in revenues and expense.

JACUSTOMER-z6fh9x0v- :

I understand that, but can you please give a budget with each scenario...the current, hi-tech, and broker using the info in the spreadsheet?

MuhammadCustomer:

Click here for solution

JACUSTOMER-z6fh9x0v- :

Can u not combine the hi-tech and broker option? I would like them broken out individually if possible.

JACUSTOMER-z6fh9x0v- :

Are you using the data provided from the spreadsheet I attached

JACUSTOMER-z6fh9x0v- :

Nevermind about breaking them out

JACUSTOMER-z6fh9x0v- :

I see that the way you did it is the way it is supposed to be

JACUSTOMER-z6fh9x0v- :

However, it doesn't appear that the data sent/attached was used to generate these numbers. The beginning cash balance should reflect the data in the attached spreadsheet

MuhammadCustomer:

The data is almost the same with slight difference which I have adjusted ad attaching the revised solution, the 3rd cash flow is for high tech and borker combined option.

JACUSTOMER-z6fh9x0v- :

Here's another example...that I'm comparing to the solution you are posting. Is your solution a shorter less detailed version?

MuhammadCustomer:

The cash flow you have attached is not as per data you have provide but my excel sheet which I have provided matches your data, you can cross check it, add the net earnings before tax and depreciation and then deduct tax on earnings like this for current option 42577+50000-17882 = 74695 which is equal to surplus shown on my excel sheet, thanks.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
F. Naz
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant