Hello, and thanks for the question.
2. Normally, a court in the U.S. applying the common law of contract will be able to question the adequacy of consideration to see if the contract is a fair one.
4. Under current U.S. law, corporate employers cannot advertise for positions in minority or women's business journals since that would be "reverse discrimination."
13. The death of a party to a contract will always result in the automatic termination of that contract since it would not be right to burden the surviving spouse or other heirs with business matters.
15. Theft of confidential information by industrial espionage can be construed as the theft of a trade secret and be a very serious federal crime in the United States.
17. To commit an intentional tort, a person always must act with an evil motive to commit physical harm.
19. Was it reasonably foreseeable to the defendant that the defendant's conduct could lead to this kind of injury?
20. none of the above.
27. the dissolution of the partnership and the partnership's buyout of Dina's interest in the firm.
5. An injunction
9. Legally under the employment at-will doctrine but likely immorally
Hope this helps!