Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

Paper - Psychology Theories and Self-ReflectionPurpose:

Assignment: Paper - Psychology Theories and Self-Reflection Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to integrate your knowledge of the dominant theories of psychology today (biopsychology, behaviourism, psychoanalytic theory, humanism, cognitivism, evoloutionary theory, and sociocultural theory)Focus of the psychological pers with self-reflection. Consider yiour personal world vieews and behaviours and determine if they are congruent with, or contrary to, these psychological perspectives. Topic: Choose three of the dominant theories of psychology and provide a description of each according to the following categories: * Key contributor(s) to the psychological perspective * Focus of the psychological perspective * Explanation of behaviour * Explanation of thinking * Explanation of emotion

Assignment Requirements

Use APA format to format your paper (12-point font, double-spaced, one-inch margins).  Include a minimum of four references that support your paper. 

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was able to extend my assignment due date till the 15th.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Hello, may I be of assistance. What time on the 15th is the assignment due? How many pages or words are required? How many refs are needed? APA? Is there additional information that is needed to complete the assignment?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It's due on the 15 at 8am. I will do the APA myself.
5-6 pages (1250 to 1500 words). I only need to get 10% from this assignment so it doesn't have to be fancy. As long as I have 3 dominant theories and provide a description of each according to the following categories:
* key contributors to the psychological perspective
* Focus of the psychological perspective
* explaination of behavior
* explaination of thinking
* explaination of emotion

If I could have this paper done by Friday that would be great. It will be awesome if I can get it tomorrow night? :)
I'll see what I can do. What is the timeframe for tomorrow night and Friday?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Friday before 8pm

Thanks - understood.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how are you doing? Do you think you can get it done by tonight or tomorrow morning? If not, let me know so i can work on it instead?
I can have it done by the morning of the due date, Friday March 9th, however, if you would like me to relinquish the project, I will.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

hello Chris,

how are you doing with the project? Making any progress?

if you need to get a hold of me, you're more than welcome to text me at XXX-XXX-XXXX

thank you

My apologies, I was under the assumption from our last communication that since I couldn't get the project done during your time period that you were going to do it yourself. I was waiting for your response to confirm or deny that I was still on the project. I have not looked at it because I did not get your response.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ohhhh I'm sorry. I was so busy and I didn't realized or didn't check the email. How long will it take you to continue ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
are you still interested in continuing? If not, please let me know so i can try it myself. I work so much that i don't have time to do this. THis is why i need help with it.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

hello Chris,

I'm assignment is due in 3 days. I would like to know if you are still interested in continuing. If not, please let me know so i can start working on it. I'm running out of time.

thank you

Thanks for the clarification. I'm still interested.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

okay... thank you Chris.

please let me know if you need anything else.

I will and you're welcome.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
I'll have it done by tomorrow.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
That's awesome... Thank you
You're welcome.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor