F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

I need the answer for XACC 280 UOP Week-9 Final Project, Financial

Customer Question

I need the answer for XACC 280 UOP Week-9 Final Project, Financial Analysis.
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 years ago.

Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed :

Please provide data thanks

Customer:

Customer:

I dont get the answe the page plank.

Customer:

could you send for me as soon as possible , please.

Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed :

Pleae provide data as the answer can not be given without data thanks.

Customer:

• Review the annual reports for PepsiCo, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company in Appendixes A & B, especially the Consolidated Statements of Income and the Balance Sheets on pp. A4, A6, B1, & B2 of Financial Accounting.

• Write a minimum 1,500 word paper (Your Title Page and Reference Page does not count towards the minimum word count) in APA format with citations and references that provides a financial comparison of the two companies and your recommendations to improve the financial status of each.

• Include the following:

• A Title Page

Part 1: Complete Financial Reporting Problem BYP15-1 found on p. 743 in your text:

Note that all dollar amounts are in millions.

Instructions:

(Follow the approach in the chapter for rounding numbers.)

(a) Create a 5-year trend analysis, using 2001 as the base year, of (1) net sales and (2) net income. In at least 300 words, comment on the significance of the trend results.

(b) Compute for 2005 and 2004 the (1) profit margin, (2) asset turnover, (3) return on assets, and (4) return on common stockholders’ equity.

In at least 300 words identify how would you evaluate PepsiCo’s profitability?

(c) Compute for 2005 and 2004 the (1) debt to total assets and (2) times interest earned ratio.

In at least 300 words describe how would you evaluate PepsiCo’s long-term solvency?

(d) In a minimum of 200 words describe what information outside the annual report may also be useful to your parents in making a decision about PepsiCo, Inc.?

Part II: Comparative Analysis Problem PepsiCo, Inc. vs. The Coca-Cola Company BYP15-2 found on p. 744 in your text.

Instructions:

(a) Based on the information contained in these financial statements, determine each of the following for each company.

(1) The percentage increase (decrease) in (i) net sales and (ii) net income from 2004 to 2005.

(2) The percentage increase in (i) total assets and (ii) total common stockholders’ (shareholders’) equity from 2004 to 2005.

(3) The basic earnings per share and price-earnings ratio for 2005. (For Coca-Cola, use the basic earnings per share.) Coca-Cola’s common stock had a market price of $43.60 at the end of fiscal-year 2005.

(b) Identify, in a minimum of 400 words, what conclusions concerning the two companies can be drawn from these data?

• You must use in-text citations throughout your paper that match your references on your reference page.

• A Reference Page

Customer:

hello, I am waiting the answer from you , thanks for help me.

Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed :

It is too lengthy, technical and descriptive, the fair price is $150, also provide 5 years data and give your deadline, thanks

Customer:

ok I agree your price and my deadline 9 March 2012.. and the five years data it should to you create.

Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed :

Okay will try my best to give the answer by your deadline, take care

Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed :

Click here for solution

Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed :

Please do not hesitate to ask further and if you are satisfied do not forget to click on ACCEPT button so I get paid for my efforts, thanks.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

sorry, its somthing happen with my bank morning not accept the hall ammount.

Thank you Muhammd very much.

Best regards

Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for your all payment, It would be my pleasure to do work for you in future, take care.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hello Muhammad, Can I know you can help me in my participation, and which time you be online, because as you know participation have to be two post in four days.

best regards

Nashwa

Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 years ago.
Hi

It will be my pleasure to help you, please send the detail, thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hello.

My current class (xcom285) and my DQ2 is:

Communication can be written or oral. What types of written and oral communication do you receive in your workplace? What information do these communications convey and are there more effective ways to deliver these messages?

Please your post have to be in a minimum 200 word

Best Regads

Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 years ago.
Hi

I am sorry that I am not very good in communication, as my area of specialization is accounting and finance, therefore at this time, I will not be able to assist you, better luck next itme, thansk.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you so much Muhammad.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 years ago.
You are welcome, take care.