Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

1. Build a Gantt chart based on the tasks and dependencies

Customer Question

1. Build a Gantt chart based on the tasks and dependencies supplied in the book on page 136. Use the dependencies to build and test a screen form for a new system. Identify the critical path. A good tutorial to use for learning Gantt and PERT Charts is (www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au/vceit/ganttpert) or http://project-management-software-review.toptenreviews.com or you can use Excel.
2. Develop an activity diagram based on narrative in the book. Note any ambiguities or questions that you have as you develop the model. If you need to make assumptions, also note them. Please see the notes in the book (pages 143 and 144) for additional information to do this drawing
Category: Homework
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 5 years ago.

I could help with the Gantt chart if you could attach page 136. Let me know if that is ok with you.

Thanks