Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I am afraid to ask you for more help, this subject is really

Customer Question
taking a toll on me...
I am afraid to ask you for more help, this subject is really taking a toll on me, and I really need more of your help. here is another question please let me know if you can help.

Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 2 pages
Points Possible: 125 Due Date: 3/4/2012 11:59XXXXX

Using AIU’s survey responses from the AIU data set, complete the following requirements in the form of a 2-page report:

TEST #1

Perform the following two-tailed hypothesis test, using a .05 significance level:

•Intrinsic by Gender
•State the null and an alternate statement for the test
•Use Microsoft Excel (Data Analysis Tools) to process your data and run the appropriate test. Copy and paste the results of the output to your report in Microsoft Word.
•Identify the significance level, the test statistic, and the critical value.
•State whether you are rejecting or failing to reject the null hypothesis statement.
•Explain how the results could be used by the manager of the company.
TEST #2

•Extrinsic variable by Position Type
•Use Microsoft Excel (Data Analysis Tools) to process your data and run the appropriate test.
•Copy and paste the results of the output to your report in Microsoft Word.
GENERAL ANALYSIS (Research Required)

Using your textbook or other appropriate college-level resources:

•Explain when to use a t-test and when to use a z-test. Explore the differences.
•Discuss why samples are used instead of populations.
The report should be well written and should flow well with no grammatical errors. It should include proper citation in APA formatting in both the in-text and reference pages and include a title page, be double-spaced, and in Times New Roman, 12-point font. APA formatting is necessary to ensure academic honesty.

Be sure to provide references in APA format for any resource you may use to support your answers.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Homework
2/26/2012
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
Judy Bailey
I have no problem looking at this to give you a price, but want to be assured we are using the right data set this time.
Ok please let me know. I did not see your answer
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
When can you check on the data set?
Ms Judy52 I think it is the dataset that we used in Unit 1 I will let you know by tomorrow and I will send you the template also. I am going to send the professor an email and ask the question.
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
That would be 29 responses.

The other one has 40 responses, and I've never seen it.
Ms julie I don't know what you are talking about is it unit 4
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
It doesn't matter. You can send me the data set again when you know which one to send.
ok
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
no response necessary
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
Have you heard about the data set?
The professor have not answer me as yet but one of the student states it is the data from unit one the excel data. I Have send him another message should hear from him by tomorrow morning.
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
can you resend that data set?
GenderAgeDepartmentPositionTenureJob SatisfactionIntrinsicExtrinsicBenefits
111135.55.55.55.4
233114.95.24.66.2KEY TO SURVEY
112215.55.35.72.3
113115.24.75.64.5Demographics
122115.55.55.55.4
133114.95.24.66.2Gender
121113.92.15.72.31Male
222125.24.75.64.52Female
123125.55.45.65.4Age
122225.96.25.56.2116 - 21
123114.95.24.66.2222 - 49
131225.55.35.72.3350 - 65
122115.24.75.64.5Department
222135.55.45.65.41Human Resources
111135.55.54.66.22Information Technology
133114.95.25.76.23Administration
212215.55.35.65.4Position
113135.24.75.56.21Hourly Employee (Overtime Eligible)
122115.55.54.62.32Salaried Employee (No Overtime)
112115.54.75.72.3Tenure With Company
112224.95.35.64.51Less than 2 years
133113.94.75.52.322 to 5 years
121235.24.75.64.53Over 5 Years
121125.55.55.55.4
133124.95.24.66.2Four Survey Measures
122133.92.15.72.3
113215.24.75.64.5SURVEY MEASURE #1 OVERALL JOB SATISFACTION (Scale 1-7)
121215.55.45.65.41 = Least Satisfied
121215.96.25.56.27 = Most Satisfied
121114.95.25.62.3SURVEY MEASURE #2 INTRINSIC JOB SATISFACTION (Scale 1-7)
133225.55.35.64.51= Least Satisfied
223115.24.75.55.47= Most Satisfied
123115.55.44.66.2SURVEY MEASURE #3 EXTRINSIC JOB SATISFACTION (Scale 1-7)
222235.46.25.76.21 = Least Satisfied
132215.55.25.64.57 = Most Satisfied
222125.55.35.65.4SURVEY MEASURE #4 BENEFITS (Scale 1-7)
213214.94.75.56.21= Least Satisfied
223215.45.25.62.37= Most Satisfied
213215.55.35.64.5
213215.55.35.65.4
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
These are two different sets of data. The first one has 40 responders, the second one has only 29 people responding.

Which one ?
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
You have sent two different sets of data.

#1 29 people responding (in Excel spreadsheet)
#2 40 people responding (not in Excel spreadsheet)

We #1 for your assignments, and you failed the second assignment because of using the wrong data set.

I cannot complete this answer unless you respond to me.

It is Wednesday. If I do not hear from you by this evening, I will need to opt out of the question.

Sorry, I know that people's lives get busy, but I need to organize my calendar and cannot wait much longer.
Ms Judy52 I wish I had more knowledge in using the computer. the first data I sent was not very good so I send it another way, put we are going to used the data that start with agender that is the one we suppose to used. I am so sorry for the mix up.
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
Maybe I'm not being clear here.

These are not the same data sets. They are different numbers in each set.

We have never used the second one. I will use it for this question.
these are the one I sent to you for unit one IP but any way this is the one we have to used this is what the professor state and that was the one we had to used in unit 2 that is why our calculation was wrong but we will used this one and see what happen with my grades. I am sorry you are so confused. I hope you can help.
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
I still don't know which is "this one". Please, you have not explained.

You have sent me two data sets here, let's call them the one with all the numbers on this question, and this one

2012-02-29_030301_copy_of_datasetanddatasetkey_0704b.xls

Can you just say "the first one" or "the second one"
The first one start with gender age etc.
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
They both start with gender age etc.

I really think this should be the second one.

It is the very first data the one with the most information and bars going down in excell.

the one with 40 rows

Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
ok

Thanks

Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
Smile
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
I have gotten behind in my work this week. I can get this to you by Sunday, not Saturday. Sorry.
Sunday is OK about 5-6:30pm
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
I will try for that time. Can't guarantee in case there are more problems.
Hi Ms Judy just checking to see how you are doing.
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 5 years ago
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey