Jabi
Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.
45811717

FOR JABI (always a nice bonus) Due by tomorrow

FOR JABI (always a nice bonus)

Due by tomorrow and apretty easy assignment:

Resource: Ch. 7 of Behind the Message: Information Strategies for Communicators
Summarize in 250 to 300 words observation oversights and interview distortions that can compromise information from informal sources.

chapter 7 link below:

http://www.mediafire.com/?e0912523k1953ub

I have posted a few assignments on here, please let me know if u are willing to assist. Nice bonus included as always
Hello dear client,

Thank you for offering nice bonus and requesting my help, i can assist you with this one and will post the assignment soon for you :)

-Jabi
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have not forgot about you or your tips, the just answer website has been down for almost 24 hours and keeps saying is down due to technical issues. I will accept and tip soon