Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Courts will occasionally choose not to enforce certain contracts…

Courts will occasionally choose not...
Courts will occasionally choose not to enforce certain contracts even though the parties to the contract were both adults and were both of sound mind when they entered the contract. In what kinds of situations are courts likely to act in this fashion? Give specific examples. Do you think judges are in the best position to decide what contracts should and should not be enforced or should these decisions be left to individuals who enter such contracts?
2/24/2012
Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Hello, do you have a word or page count in mind for this response? Thanks!
No I do not, It needs to be as long as necessary to provide the info, I have until midnight tonight, so a bonus will be given for quick work :) Thanks!
Midnight CST or EST, PST?
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student