Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Hello Susan, I have another very brief homework to do if you

Customer Question
are not too busy. Here...
Hello Susan, I have another very brief homework to do if you are not too busy. Here it is to take a look. Statistics is used in all fields of human life and is divided into two branches, descriptive statistics and inferential statistics. Data is of various types and can be organized graphically. Simple probability concepts can be used in your personal and professional life. In this course, you learned about the normal distribution. A normal distribution can be used to describe a sampling of means and to approximate other distributions such as the binomial distribution. You now know how to determine whether data falls within a normal distribution and how to facilitate data analysis. You can calculate specific data values for given percentages by using the standard normal distribution and calculate the confidence level for a mean, a variance, and a standard deviation.

With this in mind, reflect on the theories, concepts, and strategies presented in this course as you respond to the following:

Describe how your attitude about effective management has been impacted by the information you gained in this course.
Identify the knowledge/insights you think will be most useful in developing your own management style.
Summarize these reflections in a 250-word response paper.

I just want to bring to your attention that I am not a manager. I work in accounting office. I just do payroll. Thank you in advance.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Homework
2/24/2012
Tutor: Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree replied 5 years ago
Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Hi. Thanks so much for requesting me!

Yes, I can assist with this. I'll have an answer for you by the end of this evening.

Kind regards,
Susan
No rush. I need it by tomorrow. And thank you kindly.
No worries!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Susan Athena
Thank you dear XXXXX. Very well written.
:)
Susan Athena
Susan Athena