Hello, and thanks for the question.
Here are answers for comparison with your own. Let me know if you have questions.
1. B. does not adhere to the marketing concept.
2. D. attentiveness to all of the above.
3. A. includes all the activities that lead to the development of a clear organizational mission, organizational objectives, and appropriate strategies to achieve those objectives.
4. C. its failure to modify its strategy to reflect the changing environment.
5. C. drifting organization.
6. D. It is not uncommon for an organization to spend one to two years developing a useful mission statement.
7. D. evaluate its marketing plan
8. B. Nunez needs some primary marketing research before she invests her money and time in this project.
9. D. Good marketing research considers all the factors that could influence the success of a marketing strategy.
10. A. is in the first stage of the market research process.
11. A. preparation of the research.
12. C. the specific question or questions the research is designed to investigate.
13. B. is influenced by whether primary or secondary data are to be gathered.
14. A. quantitative primary data.
15. B. buy what is popular.
16. D. None of the above statements about culture is true.
17. A. subcultures.
18. A. The fashion editor of Seventeen magazine writes that any teen who wants to be well-dressed for the first day of school must wear a shirt that shows her bellybutton.
19. D. What are their occupations?
20. C. The working class is defined as "family folk" who depend heavily on relatives for economic and emotional support.
Hope this helps!