Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Lani / Priority / Due 2-23-2012 / Week 5 LT DQ: From Chapter

Lani / Priority / Due...
Lani / Priority / Due 2-23-2012 / Week 5 LT DQ:

From Chapter 14, go to the CyberPsych link Animation: Cognitive Behavior Therapy. Watch the Animated presentation on the three broad forms of therapy.

This is from the animated presentation, since I don’t know how to send the whole video clips.

Three Approaches to Therapy:
Insight
Behavior
Biomedical

Cognitive behavior therapy:
1. Selective perception
2. Overgeneralization
3. Magnification
4. All-or-nothing thinking

Your team’s DQ is:

• What are the three broad forms of therapy? Briefly describe each of the three broad forms. Each of the broad forms includes a number of special sub types, provide two of the special sub types for each broad form of therapy. Characterize each of the two subtypes for each broad form using a single sentence. Citations and references are expected for each broad and each special subtype

• Pick one of the Insight Therapy special sub types and describe it some detail. Be sure to include citations and references.

• As a team develop an example for the use of one Insight Therapy subtype and an example for the Use of one Behavior Therapy subtype. You can use your team’s everyday experiences here but I am looking for documentation of each member’s contribution to the examples and more specifically why each thinks the example is a good one (or a not so good one or perhaps there might be a stronger example whether used or not). Please copy and paste your team’s discussion posts to this report.

(I will send to you the team discussion posts. In the mean time please answer these bullets questions).
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/23/2012
Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Thanks for the request. Do you a link to that video clip?
I believed the link is block and I cannot copy, edit, or paste the information. I watch the animated video and they just talk about insight, behavior, and biomedical therapy. You may search for those information and give answer and provide an example to the three bullets questions. Just follow exactly what they are asking and provide detail answer to it.

Kind regard,
Customer
Ok, but is it possible to have this by 24th? My time is a bit tight today and I may not complete this for you. So if you really need this today, I can opt out. Let me know. Thanks.

No problem Lani.

I can wait till 2/24/2012.

Just make sure you have it done for me.

Regards,

Customer/p>

Ok, great! Look for it tomorrow then. Have a good evening!

Thanks and same to you.

Ok.

Hi Lani,

Are you working on this question?

If you are, please have it done for me by tomorrow. This will be due on Saturday before 8 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

Regard,

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor

I appreciated for your help and thanks.

Enjoy your weekend.

Best,

Customer/p>

Most welcome.

Please don't forget to go back and click accept if this has been helpful.

Thanks.

Lani, I have accepted your answer.

Customer/p>

Thanks.

A pleasure to work with you.

Lani S.
Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor