1. (TCO 7) Assuming that you are connected to a database called Computers.mdb with the fields Computer, Hostname Room_Num, CPU_Type, Num_CPUs, Bit_Size, OS_Type, Memory, and HDD_Size, write the SQL Query String sqlStr such that all the fields will be displayed for the records that indicate a speed less than two and a memory value less than four. The returned records should be sorted by Room_Num.
2. (TCO 1) Write the Windows CLI command that will share the folder C:\Data as the share name PublicData.
3. (TCO 1) Write the Windows CLI command that will map the network share called PublicData on FileServer1 to the X: drive for the user netuser with a password of netpass.
4. (TCO 6) Write the VBScript code that defines the Scripting.FileSystemObject and the file C:\Data\DataFile.txt for writing. Make sure the file will be created if it doesn't exist, and ensure that the format is ASCII.
5. (TCO 2) Write the VBScript code lines that perform the following tasks: define a variable age that is initialized to 25. Display a message that uses the variable to display "Your age is 25, but in 10 years you will be 35." where the value 25 and 35 use the variable age.
6. (TCO 5) Write a VBScript procedure (or subroutine) called Swap(ByRef num1,ByRef num2) that accepts two number variables by reference and exchanges the two values whereby num1 is assigned the original value of num2 and num2 is assigned the original value of num1.
7. (TCO 4) Write the VBScript code that initializes all the variables in the numArray(10) to the square of the index value ( numArray(0)=0, numArray(1)=1,numArray(2)=4 ,&#-123;,numArray(10)=100.
8. (TC0 3) Given the variable age, write the VBScript code that will decide whether the age is of a Teenager or Not a Teenager. Display the message "The value of age is a Teenager" or "The value of age is NOT a Teenager," depending on the value of the age.