Homework Girl
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience:  10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer
27647536

Week TwoCJA/324 – Ethics in Criminal JusticeDiscussion

Week Two
CJA/324 – Ethics in Criminal Justice
Discussion Question No. 2
Discretion or Discrimination

Due Day 3, Wednesday, February 22, 2012, Arizona Time, midnight
175 word minimum

· Define discretion, provide examples of discretion, and discuss unethical and ethical criteria for the use of discretion.
· Evaluate the charge that police departments enforce the law in a discriminatory manner.
· Discuss the evidence that supports a charge of enforcing the law in a discriminatory manner.
· Describe the evidence that contradicts the charge.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, I most certainly am still looking for help

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes
Hello, I just got this assignment. Its almost midnight so let me know if its not too late to complete the assignment.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

No, it's not to late

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Homework Girl, Graduate Student
Experience: 10+ years of tutoring, BS in Biology and English, Current Chicago Examiner and Writer