Steve
Steve, MBA
Experience:  MBA
26942375

Need a guideling on how to start this paper this paper does

Customer Question

Need a guideling on how to start this paper this paper does not include an abtrast, introduction or concluision here is the information

Individual Assignment: Management Challenges and Concerns Report

Assume you are working on HRM responsibilities at either a real or fictitious organization and you have been asked to join a committee to present a report on management challenges. Assume you have been working on the committee for a few months and you are now about to present a report to the committee: This report must clearly outline the top two HR challenges you have identified, in your selected organization, your assessment of the possible causes or reasons for these challenges, and your proposed plan for addressing them. Be sure to write about the specific issues in your selected organization and do not write broadly about HR challenges, which are common among many organizations.

Prepare a 500 word report about these challenges.
Write your paper in 3rd person. (See Writing Tips posted in Main Forum on how to write in 3rd person).
Organize your paper like this and use paragraph breaks and transition sentences:
o Paragraph or two identifying and describing your first HR challenge in your selected organization, the reasons for the challenge and your plan for addressing the challenge.
o Paragraph or two identifying and describing your second HR challenge in your selected organization, the reasons for the challenge and your plan for addressing the challenge.
o Do not mix the discussion on these two separate challenges together, be sure to keep them separate.
o No abstract, no introductory paragraph, and no concluding paragraphs are needed. Please do not include.
Use References: from Mello’s Strategic Human Resource Management book (Hint Chapter 2 may be helpful) and from at least 1 article on HRM responsibilities and/or challenges.
Cite your references. If you used an electronic source, include the link. Make sure you use in-text citations in the body of the paper to identify any work that relies upon information from another source. Even if you have re-written researched work in your own words (paraphrased) you must cite your source. See our Free Tips posted in the Main Forum for tips on how to format your references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

what exactly are you looking for as a guideline?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

hi.

we are looking at two challenges that management face in a business we are to make up a company or organization ( chose a clothing manufacture called Blake's clothing factory) I picked technology as one challenge but I am having trouble choosing the other challenge based on the fake company I chose.

Here is what I have so far:

A few months back I was apporached to join a committee to present a report on HRM challenges wihin Blake's clothing factory, after analyzing the company two major challenges that the organization face are technology, and employee job performance(proper training) writer block this is where I get stuck of what to add I have the information from the text and the university library article but I need a little guidence on how to put it together can you help

Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EXPERTS ARE ONLY COMPENSATED WHEN THE ACCEPT BUTTON IS PRESSED

.

JUSTANSWER IS AN HONOR SYSTEM AND EXPERTS ARE ONLY COMPENSATED WHEN THE ACCEPT BUTTON IS PRESSED

.

EVEN IF YOU ARE ON A SUBSCRIPTION WITH UNLIMITED OR MULTIPLE QUESTIONS ACCEPT STILL NEEDS TO BE CLICKED TO CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

THANK YOU

*

*

*

*

Before reading my answer below, please note that I do not receive any credit or compensation whatsoever for my time and effort until the green ACCEPT button is pressed. Thank you.

Even if you are on a subscription plan you must still accept a satisfactory answer, although you will not be charged anything additional beyond your subscription rate.

for the second challenge I would use one of:

increased workforce diversity (difference races, religions/religious holidays, etc)

increased globalization (need to hire in different countries where factories are, etc)

hope that helps

Please let me know if you have further questions.

If I have answered your question, I would kindly ask that you please press the green "ACCEPT" button so that I receive credit for doing so.

>>>>>PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRESS ACCEPT <<<<<

thank you in advance.

Steve

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi. Steve

this is great it is a good starting point for me I have the right idea now thanks again I hope you can help me again in this class

Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.