Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Hi Linda, I will need your help with 5 calculations for…

Hi Linda, I will need your...
Hi Linda,

I will need your help with 5 calculations for a case study:

• Operating Cash Flows
• Incremental Cash Flows, including investment and salvage
• Warranty costs
• WACC
• NPV and IRR

The link provided is my current Excel file and the case study. Could you validate my calculations and provide me with the correct answers. For starters, I was told that my Cost of Capital (WACC) calculation was done wrong. Also, could you provide an explanation for each calculation?
2/20/2012
Linda_us
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Hi JACUSTOMER

Thanks for requesting me. Let me take a look at these questions.

Whats your deadline for this question?

Regards

Linda
I'm very flexible.
Okay, Once I read the whole case I will update you.
Sounds great
I am sorry, I will opt of this question and let other experts help you with this.

Regards

Linda
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for considering it
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
has it not been answered already by me, thanks.
Hi Jawaad, My WACC calculation was wrong. I was told it should be http://www.investopedia.com/terms/w/wacc.asp#axzz1nAYSCiHm
What you want to ask, is not clear exacly, please be more specific thanks.
I had done a peer review of the excel file that you provided to me. And, I was told the Cost of Capital calculation that you had provided was incorrect. You had used a 40/60 approach. So, our professor had confirmed that the Calculation in the Excel file was incorrect.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant