Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

ASSIGNMENT: Opening the Community Hospital: A Celebration

DUE: FEB 25 1) You are...
ASSIGNMENT: Opening the Community Hospital: A Celebration DUE: FEB 25
1) You are a Kindergarten teacher with an idea for your class to host an event in conjunction with the opening of a community hospital in your area.
2) Plan such an event for children and families OR for parents only that will be hosted by your Kinders. Complete the following:
a) Determine the topic or theme of the event and connect it to community resources;
b) Determine the budget;
c) Create a schedule and activities;
d) Determine if childcare is necessary and how that will be handled; and
e) Provide a means of assessing the event.
3) Write the proposal you will submit to your principal seeking permission to host your event. Include a rationale, and all information that could help the principal make a favorable decision.
2/11/2012
Josie-Mod

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Yes I am... DO you think someone will respond to it. I've posted other questions and have not gotten a reponse back.Frown

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Angela--Mod

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

It appears that no one is or can answer this question. It's been posted since February 10. Please let me know if I need to seek help elsewhere

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. If you are on a subscription, you have not been charged anything additional for this question. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Im willing to an a bonce at the end. Th eprice was not set by me.
The price was not set by me. I'm willing to add a bonce at the end
Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all the Experts and marked high priority, so we will continue to leave your question open and search for an Expert to assist you. We appreciate your patience.
I still need help with this question and If an EXPERT can ansewr it I can adjustthe date on it for be due Feb. 22 I take a let hit. PLeae let me know if there is someone out there that can handle this question. Again the price set for the question ws not set be me an I'm willing to adjust the price by adding a bonce at the end. Thank you
DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree

Hi!

I might be able to help.

Did you have any ideas for this or ideas about the budget?

Please let me know and we'll see if we can work this out.

Thanks so much! SmileDXJ

Lets try for $1000 to $1500

I would like to include childcare for the parents that may need it. Bounce houses popcorn machine etc. Thank you again for your assists.

Please let me know if I need to provide you any more information to complete this question.

Are you using a particular text or resource for your class? DXJ
Not sure what you mean

I asked whether you had a particular textbook or example you were using for this......

So sorry for any confusion.

Sorry I dont whatever you come up with is up to you
OK. I'll let you know if I have any questions..............
Thanks the only book I have is an ebook that is used for the entire class not one just for this topic.
OK, thanks! DXJ
Let me know if you need anything else that may assist you with thi squestion.
Does this have to be in your area or can it be anywhere?
Im guessing anywhere. I didnt see anything that stated it had to be in my area. Just a question would it be hard to do it for my area. Leon or Gadsden
OK, thanks so much! DXJ
If it would not be a problem to do in my area (LEON or GADSDEN) I would appreciate that more. But if not Ill have to take what you provided me. Let me know
OK, I will try! Thanks so much! DXJ
No, Thank you!

Smile I'm still working on the preliminary draft.

I'll keep you posted! DXJ

Relist: I still need help.
I saw that the question had closed just checking to see if we are still on schedule.
Still on scheduleWink
Still on scheduleWink
Thanks.
Smile

Hi!

I'm thinking about using college students in the Early childhood program for the childcare at this event. What do you think? DXJ

I thought that it was going to be put on by Kinders. I'm not sure I follow you on this one. Sorry. So it just going to be hosted by the Kinders. I guess that will be fine.
No, I was thinking about the students for the additional childcare for younger siblings, etc. Does that make it clear? Sorry for the confusion!
No problem your the EXPERT I'll trust you on this. Don't want to delay you at all.
Well, my thoughts were to keep costs down, provide quality care and allow parents and the kindergarten class to best enjoy the opening. Does that make sense? DXJ
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
DXJAnswerMagic
Thank you for your help. I hope that we can work again on other questions.

Glad I could help!

Looking forward to assisting you again!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
DXJ

DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic