BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

HUMA215-1201B-14 Topics in Cultural Studies Assignment Name:

HUMA215-1201B-14 Topics in Cultural Studies
Assignment Name: Unit 1 Individual Project
Deliverable Length: 1 page
Details: Create an original table or chart compare and contrast distinguishing elements or features of early Greek and Roman cultures, including illustrative or significant examples of the various features. Be sure to include elements of culture such as government and geographical terrain, economics and trade practices, art and architecture, and philosophical and religious beliefs. Your submission should be 1-2 pages in length and may be oriented in either portrait or landscape format.
Here is your answer. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Similary score is 74% is that okay. please let me know

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Monica, 61% is not an acceptable range. All work, even when properly cited and quoted, should not exceed 20% total use. I therefore would encourage you to revise the work and to take care to remember that your analysis, in your own words, must be central. Unfortunately, I cannot be any more specific as you have not indicated your class or section number. Please remember to forward complete correspondence in the future that includes your class and section number. Please take care as well to forward complete emails : a salutation (Hello Professor), a complete question or comment, a salutation (your full name and your class and section number). If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know, Prof. Sprankle
I sent you an updated version... Did you get that? I really can't be held responsible for how it goes when you write to your professors, I'm sorry. What can I do to help?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

updated version was 61% I just sent you what she said that was all.THANKS

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

What do you need me to do? Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

61% is not an acceptable range. to revise the work and to take care to remember that your analysis, in your own words, must be central. THANKS

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I really enjoyed reading your post. You had a great deal of information interesting information included in your post. I love studying ancient civilizations because I think there is always something we can learn from them. I also think it is amazing how each civilization including Mesopotamia learned how to live within their means. The fact that everything about them revolved around their surroundings including their religion is quite interesting as well. I also think that revisionists hide facts that we can all learn from. Everything in our past as humans made us who we are today and I think it is vital that everyone understands that. Thank you for your post. -Sarah
Thank you for your kind words regarding my post. It is interesting that ancient civilizations knew to work with what they had and to live within their means as you mentioned. I agree that we can only learn from what others have done before us and hopefully get better! Thanks again!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!