BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

For BMW MD Should the Fed remain independent from political

For BMW MD
Should the Fed remain independent from political authority or should the President and Congress have a say in their operations? Why or why not? Given the current state of the US economy, should the Fed be using expansionary monetary policy or contractionary monetary policy? Why or why not?
What did the Federal Reserve do during the financial crisis of 2008 and 2009? How did the recent financial crisis affect the financial services industry?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. I have also sent a message to your requested Expert. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Expert:  BMW MD replied 5 years ago.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Please respond this evening asap. Just a discussion question, doesn't have to be long.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer