getsetgo
getsetgo, MBA
Experience:  MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level
15962517

checkpoint

Customer Question

The government and the fiscal and monetary policies it implements play a large role in the housing market. In this CheckPoint, you examine how government monetary and fiscal policy has consequences for you and the decision to buy a house. This helps you consider situations and alternative decisions in your final project. Assume for this CheckPoint that purchasing a new home is a major decision requiring a substantial financial outlay where the wrong decision has long-term financial consequences. Evaluate the health of the housing market for the next two years by researching forecasts for mortgage rates, housing starts, and housing prices. The following websites provide a starting place for your research: • Mortgage rates: http://www.realtor.org • Housing starts: http://www.nahb.org • Housing prices: http://www.mbaa.org Submit a 250- to 300-word response addressing the following questions: • What is the difference between government fiscal and monetary policies? • Which government bodies influences national monetary and fiscal policies that potentially affect the housing market? • What are some national fiscal policies that can affect mortgage rates, housing starts, and housing prices? Be sure to provide specific examples. • What is your recommendation as to the risks and benefits of purchasing a home based on these considerations?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes please
Expert:  ric-mod replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 5 years ago.
I will be able to write an original answer now. Do you still need this one?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes I do please.... thank you.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 5 years ago.
Thanks. I will work on it now. Will post the answer in 1 hour.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
getsetgo, MBA
Experience: MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
has this answer ever been used before
Expert:  getsetgo replied 5 years ago.
No. It has not been used before. It is original.