Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

250 Words TOTAL over these 3 questions: For Question 3: Book

250 Words TOTAL over these 3 questions: For Question 3: Book is Leadership, enhancing the lessons of experience Seventh edition by Hughes: Ginnett: Curphy. ISBN: 978-0-07-811265-2

Question 1: What are the major skills Jovita Carranza demonstrated in her career at UPS that have made her a successful leader?

Question 2: Consider the spiral of experience that Jovita Carranza has traveled. How has her experience affected her ability as a leader?

Question 3: Take a look at the characteristics of successful leaders in Highlight 2.1. How many of these are demonstrated by Jovita Carranza?
I can answer this for you, however I do not have this book. Can you send Highlight 2.1?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I sure can :)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
graphic
Thank you. Can you tell me when you need this answered?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It is due by Thursday of this week.
Thanks. I'll get it done by your deadline. Judy

Just staying in touch.

I should mention about JA, that you may not be aware of that could possibly cause confusion later on...because this is not due until a later date, it may remain inactive for a period, without any contact between us... at some point it may come up listed as "timed out", rather than "waiting for expert"....If that happens, that doesn't mean that this question is not being answered, it simply means that there has been no interaction between us for a certain amount of time...and if you should need to contact me amidst that status, you simply send a message the way you normally do.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
OkAY :)
Smile
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
When will this be ready?
They will be completed by Thursday.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Okay Thank You :)
Smile
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.