BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

One of the main goals of ABA is to modify and change behaviors

One of the main goals of ABA is to modify and change behaviors that are detrimental to the individual's growth, development and/or functioning. For this discussion question, identify a socially significant behavior. How might some principles of conditioning facilitate the problematic behavior (e.g addiction)?

200- 300 words. Reference Applied Behavioral Analysis (Cooper, Heron and Heward) and one other.
Category: Homework
Expert:  BMW MD replied 5 years ago.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
200 - 300 words. The due date is 11 am tomorrow (5th Feb). Thanks.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 5 years ago.
Working on this now! Thanks for the request!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 5 years ago.
Here is your answer. Please be sure to ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and please consider adding a bonus for super work. It is always warmly appreciated! Smile Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
According to Goldiamond (1974), a constructional approach over an eliminative appproach is recommended for the analysis of and intervention into behavioral problems. I am wondering how this can apply to racism? Trying to understand the answer. Thanks
Expert:  BMW MD replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.