Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

For Brittany (BCOM/275)

This assignment is due Monday, February 6th. Complete Exercise 1.1 from Ch. 1 of Communicating in the Workplace. Choose two misunderstandings you experienced and fill out the chart for these. Respond to questions 1 and 2 shown under the chart for each example of a misunderstanding. In your response, include the following: • Cite a meaningful misunderstanding rather than a general or less material misunderstanding. • Use business- or work-related examples rather than personal ones. • Identify the roles of the sender and receiver, such as manager, peer, subordinate, client, vendor, and so forth.

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, From your materials page can you send me the information for the book (author, publication date, title) so I can find the book and get access to the excercise

Customer:

sure hold on

Customer:

Communicating in the Workplace

ISBN: 9780136136910 Author: Thomas Cheesebro, Linda O’Connor, Francisco Rios
copyright © 2010 Pearson Education

Brittany :

Thank you!

Customer:

if you cannot find it, please let me know and when i get home tonite I can upload the chapter for you

Customer:

there is no edition noted

Brittany :

that is fine. I will try to locate it shortly and let you know if I have any problems

Customer:

thanks

Brittany :

You are welcome

Customer:

were you able to access the book?

Brittany :

I am going to get the kids and will look for it as soon as I get home!

Customer:

hello

Customer:

hello, just trying to keep this open for you. Just curious but, when will this be done?

Customer:

Is this almost done?

Customer:

hello, this is due tomorrow i was wondering if this is almost done

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is your answer: Please click here Thank you, Brittany

Customer:

i posted 3 things for this week

Customer:

when will u be accepting the new assignments i posted for this week

Customer:

hello? i was wondering if u are able to answer the 3 questions i posted for this week? if u cannot please let me know so i can post them for another tutor to answer them. Although i would love for u to answer them.

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I will look for those right now. My grandma was sick and in the hospital so I have been away but she is back home and doing much better now!!!

Customer:

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad to hear that she is home, hopefully her illness will pass quickly

Customer:

the next class is called Creative Minds and Critical Thinking. This is the book: Ruggiero, V. R. (2009). The art of thinking: A guide to critical and creative thought (9th ed.). New York, NY: Pearson Longman. ISBN: 9780205668335 . do you think you will be able to help me with this class? I'm hoping that on March 5th the instructor will post the syllabus so I can post it for you.

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I can help you with that class. I looked at your open questions and all are claimed by other experts. Just let me know if and when you need anything else :)

Customer:

Please answer the following discussion question in 200-300 words.

DQ#1: What different persuasive approaches would you use on the following audiences: a boss, a peer, a challenging person, or an open-minded person? Why would your approach differ? Due: Thursday, Feb 23rd

Customer:

could you help with this one?

Customer:

and this one: Please answer the following discussion question in 200-300 words.

DQ#2: What is the difference between persuasion and manipulation? How do arguments and language affect the difference? Due: Saturday, Feb. 25th

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is DQ 1: Please click here Thank you, Brittany

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX see the other 2 that i posted for you? also when will DQ #2 be ready?

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is the second one: Please click here I will go get the other ones right now.